Pages

Kimberly Gutierrez

I am a very nice person to get along with because I have many personalities that can relate me to EVERYONE.....so I can have many different types of friends.....

Friday, January 18, 2013


Student Success Statement

“Seek to do good and you will find that happiness will run after you.”

-James Freeman Clarke

Y

ou always have to choose the right in every possible way. You will have an easier life than you did ay before because all you’re doing now is choosing the right. Live life in a happy place with no stress or pain. Make life easy for you all there is, is to do good and be out of the dark side.  Your whole life you have been good, guess what the future will bring you... happiness. Joy, love and you will finally appreciate everything you have around you just of choosing the right.

·       Let’s say I do hood in school and I have a good job my results will be a bright, happy future ahead of me

Let’s say I didn’t even care about school, or my life is all messed up then you know that life is taking you in the wrong direction and that you’re

 

No comments:

Post a Comment