Pages

Kimberly Gutierrez

I am a very nice person to get along with because I have many personalities that can relate me to EVERYONE.....so I can have many different types of friends.....

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Student Success Statement

“When I was teaching basketball, I urged my players to try their hardest to improve on that very day, to make that day a masterpiece. This rule is even more important in life than basketball. You have to apply yourself each day to become a little better over a period of time, you will become a lot better. Only then will you be able to approach being the best you can be. It begins by trying to make each day count and knowing you can never make up for a lost day.”

-John Wooden

You should always try your best at everything. You may be bad at something now, but if you strive for the better and practice each day, then you will be better…

No comments:

Post a Comment